Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ok what just happened?!

I will have no pictures for this post and you will understand in the next few sentences why. I was cooking dinner the other night and cleaning the kitchen at the same time ( I love multi tasking in the kitchen, clean as you go, that's the way to go) and my little bean decided to come up behind me and hug my legs. I love this feeling, its the best in the world, but the next step left me just baffled. As I am standing there enjoying the cuddles, she pansted me and then slaps my butt and laughs hysterically! I was left standing there looking at my pants around my ankles thinking "Ok, what just happened?"
And no not only does Mark NEVER do this to me, but definitely not around Ava. I have no idea where she got it from and for the next few days she kept reminding me that she got my hinne. Yes, now you understand why there are no pictures with my post, one one wants to see this hinne that's for sure!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! That is too funny! I wonder if she saw it on TV or something?

    I like to clean as I cook too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that is freakin' hilarious! Emerson has been giving us 'spankings' lately & laughing, too, but I guess we should be thankful that our pants are staying on! Ha! I really wish we could get our girls together... oh my.

    ReplyDelete